Smart Tourism Post-COVID
Increase tourist confidence and fight virus expansion with preventive technology while increasing business competitiveness
IoT technology helps to reopen tourism destinations and facilities while preventing and limiting the spread of the Coronavirus.
Smart Tourism: Adapt your business to new procedures according to post-Covid health and safety protocols.
Discover how Digitalization and solutions based on the IoTcan be the basis for the reactivation of the productive activity without losing sight of competitiveness.
Innovation and technology have always been present in the hotel sector, but now more than ever their presence is indispensable.
*Note: This webinar will be available with English subtitles in the coming weeks.
SMART TOURISM SOLUTIONS
Discover 10 Smart Tourism Solution Post-COVID:
- 1 » Temperature control for fever screening
- 2 » Indoor occupancy control
- 3 » Crowd and traffic tracking
- 4 » Parking space detection
- 5 » Air quality and pollution detection
- 6 » Fire prevention
- 7 » Weather conditions prediction and UV radiation measuring
- 8 » Water quality monitoring (pools and spas)
- 9 » Sea water quality control (beaches and off-shore)
- 10 » Water level measuring (streams and rivers)
1 » Temperature control for fever screening
2 » Indoor occupancy control
3 » Crowd and traffic tracking
4 » Parking space detection
5 » Air quality and pollution detection
6 » Fire prevention
7 » Weather conditions prediction and UV radiation measuring
Moving towards a new partial security
8 » Water quality monitoring (pools and spas)
9 » Sea water quality control (beaches and off-shore)
10 » Water level measuring (streams and rivers)
Discover the Libelium solutions for the tourism sector in a post-Covid era.