IoT Technology POST-COVID
Recovering Business while continuing to fight pandemic expansion!
IoT technology helps to prevent and limit the spread of the virus. Acting decisively and responsibly to implement the necessary preventive measures, could be one of the great lessons learned.
Technology helps in the application of those preventive actions that will inevitably involve the control of people's movements, the detection of body parameters in public places and the application of remote health.
New kit to detect fever on access points
Limited capacity control
Remote health monitoring
- Research and development platform for e-health monitoring.
- Measures more than 15 different biometric parameters
- Avoid saturating primary medical services staying safe at home.
- Store the data in the cloud to get online professional assessment.
- SPO2 sensor
- Blood pressure sensor
- Body position sensor
- Body scale
- Alarm button
we will do the rest.
Increase sanitary system efficiency
Air quality to prevent infection
- Adaptability: More than 20 sensors integrated in Smart Cities and Smart Environment PRO platforms.
- Interoperability: Any wireless technology. LPWAN communications: important for Smart Cities projects.
- Any cloud platform: Compatibility with city council platforms.
- Predictive and preventive models can be built.
- High accuracy sensors (continuously improving)
- Particle Matter Sensor - commonly know as "Dust Sensor" - is integrated.
- Real-time information.
- Easy installation, ready to be deployed.
Water quality for swimming pools
- Easy installation, sensors can be placed in a buoy (sea and lakes installation)
- Real-Time information, Any Cloud platform, any wireless technolgy...
- Waterproof IP65 enclousure: robust waterproof, minimal maintenance costs
- Low power consumption: long battery life, solar powered, sleep mode available
Smart parking for smoother mobility
- Wirelessly detection of parking spots occupancy.
- Best accuracy in the market: radar and magnetic technology combination.
- IP 68 protection and fully certified (CE and FCC).
- LoRaWAN communication protocol.
- Over the air set up.
- Three ways of installation (on surface, buried semi buried).
- Almost zero maintenance needed.
- Increases parking revenues by up to 35%.
- Avoids parking violations on dissabled and loading / unloading areas.
- Monitors real use of restricted areas: only for taxis, special services, authorities…
- Improves drivers (and customers) experience reducing time losses.
- Helps to learn patterns of behaviour to addapt traffic and surveillance resources for a better mobility.