Precision Agriculture & Farming
Smart Agriculture IoT Vertical Kit – 4G
This kit enables monitoring of environmental parameters in agriculture, vineyards, greenhouses or golf courses.
Soil moisture and temperature, humidity, leaf wetness and atmospheric pressure sensors allow to control the amount of sugar in grapes to enhance wine quality, as well as to control micro-climate conditions to maximize the production of fruits and vegetables in greenhouses.
The three levels of depth of the soil moisture sensor are helpful to reduce waste of water by selective irrigation in dry zones. On the other hand, controlling humidity and temperature levels in hay, straw, etc. can prevent fungus and other microbial contaminants.
The data is sent to the Internet by the GW using Ethernet and 4G radios.
What parameters can be measured with this kit?
Wind direction and speed
Libelium Cloud is the new software platform that allows the management of an IoT project from the beginning to the end. The new Libelium Cloud offers full compatibility with Libelium Plug & Sense! and Smart Parking devices. It is a stable platform that allows the user to store, visualize and analyze the data received.
- Configuration of devices through a simple form.
- Connection of outgoing data captured by the devices to the main Cloud platforms on the market (Alibaba, Amazon Web Services, Arrow, Cummulocity, Microsoft Azure, Telefónica, Thingworx)
- Availability to extract the data from the devices to third-party platforms through MQTT and HTTPS.
- Graphical display of data collected by sensors.
- Data storage for historical queries (up to 13 months). Export the data to excel format
- Filter data, device or connector to see their logs
- Create projects to group data by specific parameters, locations, devices
- Cloud subscription management and online renewal.
- Contact with Premium Support and buy support hours directly from the platform
Cost savings: Manage your devices, connectivity and data on a single platform.
Annual subscription: Each user can connect their sensor hardware devices – Plug & Sense! through different connectivities and access all the Cloud functionalities.
Plug & Sense devices can send the data to the Cloud through Wifi and 4G.
Simple interface and use.
Flexible and scalable.
Libelium is focusing on a strategic shift to offer complete IoT technology VALUE PROPOSITIONS specialized in vertical applications and tailoring IoT projects to improve competitiveness for industries, businesses & smart cities.
- Connectivity 4G, Wifi
- Version America, Australia, Europe / Brazil
- Components Plug & Sense! SA-PRO 4G V2ı Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Probeı Soil/Water temperature (Pt-1000) Probeı WS-3000 (anemometer + wind vane + pluviometer) Probeı Soil moisture 1,5 m Probeı Soil moisture 4,5 m Probeı Leaf wetness probeı External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)ı outdoors USB cableı USB-220 V Adapterı International adapterı Premium Technical Support 3 hoursı Plug&Sense! Programming Service (kit of Marketplace)
Plug & Sense!
Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Quick Start Guide
Read the Quick Start Guide to get information about kit components, how to install and configure them and how to connect the kit with the software services provider platform.
Technical Service (3 hours included)
Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc.
Libelium is not responsible for the programming and codes loaded on the Plug&Sense! contained in this Kit.