Libelium becomes an eHealth IoT Cloud Services provider with the release of the MySignals Cloud:
- The sensors "Detail view" enables access by day/hour/minute to the complete history of the information stored.
- Access to the Admin Dashboard to check the global Database Storage, the Traffic I/O consumption and the API Calls (for the Dev Mode).
- The raw mode allows now to record as many realtime wave signals as you can store in your account for the ECG, EMG, Snore and Airflow sensors.
Try the MySignals Cloud now! Visit my-signals.com
User Cloud Plans
The user plans are meant to be used to test the performance of MySignals. These are the best plans if you want to try in a quick and easy way the MySignals Kit including all the sensors on different users as each one can have its own profile. All the data is sent to the Libelium Cloud, so users do not need to set up their own servers.
99€ / year
199€ / year
499€ / year
|Usage||Platform testing||Small Dev. Deployment||Professional Dev. Deployment|
|User Profiles (Members)||5||50||Unlimited|
|MySignals Devices *1||1||1||1|
|DB Storage||0.1 GB||2 GB||6 GB3|
|Traffic I/O *2||2 GB||5 GB||15 GB|
|Android / iOS Apps||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Encryption Point to Point||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Libelium Cloud Access||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|API Cloud (Necessary to extract the information to a third party servers. Check the Developer Licenses.)||No||No||No|
IMPORTANT: You can always use MySignals at no cost in the standalone and Bluetooth modes (only visualization not storage).
- *1 Note that each licence is per MySignals Device.
- *2 To avoid illicit use of the network, there is a daily and monthly maximum transmission rate.
- *3 For specific plans contact our Business Dev Team.