Libelium becomes an eHealth IoT Cloud Services provider with the release of the MySignals Cloud:
- The sensors "Detail view" enables access by day/hour/minute to the complete history of the information stored.
- Access to the Admin Dashboard to check the global Database Storage, the Traffic I/O consumption and the API Calls (for the Dev Mode).
- The raw mode allows now to record as many realtime wave signals as you can store in your account for the ECG, EMG, Snore and Airflow sensors.
Try the MySignals Cloud now! Visit my-signals.com
Developer Cloud Plans
The developers plans are the best option for users who want to store the data gathered by MySignals in their own servers. This type of plans allow to use the Cloud API to read the information from the Libelium Cloud and write it in their own Cloud platforms.
199€ / year
299€ / year
599€ / year
|Usage||Platform testing||Small Dev. Deployment||Professional Dev. Deployment|
|User Profiles (Members)||5||50||Unlimited|
|MySignals Devices *1||1||1||1|
|DB Storage||0.1 GB||2 GB||6 GB3|
|Traffic I/O *2||5 GB||15 GB||50 GB*3|
|Android / iOS Apps||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Encryption Point to Point||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Libelium Cloud Access||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|API Cloud (Necessary to extract the information to third party servers)||Yes||Yes||Yes|
IMPORTANT: You can always use MySignals at no cost in the standalone and Bluetooth modes (only visualization not storage).
- *1 Note that each licence is per MySignals Device.
- *2 To avoid illicit use of the network, there is a daily and monthly maximum transmission rate.
- *3 For specific plans contact our Business Dev Team.