Yazamtec Parking Hero solution helps you provide turnkey intelligent street parking solutions to cities and parking owners without building or investing in your own platform and applications. Make use of our 1 month free trial period and impress your customers with a ready to use proof of concept.
We provide you with a solution for driver guidance, parking management, IoT sensors management and Big Data Insights:
- Parking Hero : Our Parking Hero Mobile Application is available on the App store to all of our customers. Parking Hero guides the driver to vacant parking places on street in an autonomous fashion. The application includes intelligent guidance and traffic routing based on real time traffic and parking occupancy. Parking Hero includes multiple additional value added services like Valet Parking and Parking Marketing.
- Parking Sensor : You receive the pre-configured parking sensors including the network connectivity. You only need to turn the device on and it is ready to go!
- Parking Hero Partner Portal : The Smart Flow IoT cloud platform gives you total control over the installation, configuration, monitoring and reporting of your parking devices and parking policies. The portal provides you with 24h7 monitoring of the health and performance of your parking sensors with intuitive dashboards.
- Parking Hero Insights: Our Big Data platform provides you with interactive analysis of sensors and parking data. The thematic insights are designed for the monitoring, management and optimization of your sensors and IoT network. The parking insights provide business analysis of parking occupancy, turnover and popularity.
- API Gateway: Our API gateway provides programmatic access to the combined devices + network + applications data. You can use the gateway with embedded developer tools for designing your own applications, dashboards or integrate with third party systems like signage or payment gateways.
Download our Mobile App for FREE on the store and start using ParkingHero to find vacant parking locations on street!:
More information about YazamTec:
The Things Network Server takes care of activation of LoRaWAN based nodes, routing of data to an application server or an integration with a third party cloud service such as Azure, AWS, IBM, etc,network governance, encryption and decryption, etc. Access to The Things Network server is operated through an intuitive, easy to use console that requires no technical skills to operate.
Access to The Things Network is always free, for enterprises who need premium features The Things Industries provide professional product and services.
Rates after Free trial
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Multitech LoRaWAN BS, 4G, AEP, EUv (conf for TTN) Sin POE||1|
|Smart Parking Node 10 Units Bundle Europe version||1|
|Smart Parking Installation Kit||1|
|Smart Parking Chemical Fixing Cartridge||2|
Libelium Smart Parking Documentation
Smart Parking allows detecting available parking spots by placing the node on the pavement. It works with a magnetic sensor which detects when a vehicle is present or not.
- Dual Detection System: Radar and magnetic sensor
- Wireless communication protocol: LoRaWAN
- Small and weatherproof enclosure
- Triple Installation Deployment
- On-surface, semi-underground and underground installation
- Out-of-the-box operation (no programming needed)
- Remote Manager
- Extended battery lifetime
Multitech Gateway Documentacion
- Multiprotocol Base Station for LoRaWAN networks
- 4G and Ethernet (POE)
- Waterproof and robust: IP-67 certified
- Kit for secure outdoors installation
- Easy configuration
- European and Americas versions
- Fully certified (CE/FCC/IC)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.