Yazamtec Parking Hero solution helps you provide turnkey intelligent street parking solutions to cities and parking owners without building or investing in your own platform and applications. Make use of our 1 month free trial period and impress your customers with a ready to use proof of concept.
We provide you with a solution for driver guidance, parking management, IoT sensors management and Big Data Insights:
- Parking Hero : Our Parking Hero Mobile Application is available on the App store to all of our customers. Parking Hero guides the driver to vacant parking places on street in an autonomous fashion. The application includes intelligent guidance and traffic routing based on real time traffic and parking occupancy. Parking Hero includes multiple additional value added services like Valet Parking and Parking Marketing.
- Parking Sensor : You receive the pre-configured parking sensors including the network connectivity. You only need to turn the device on and it is ready to go!
- Parking Hero Partner Portal : The Smart Flow IoT cloud platform gives you total control over the installation, configuration, monitoring and reporting of your parking devices and parking policies. The portal provides you with 24h7 monitoring of the health and performance of your parking sensors with intuitive dashboards.
- Parking Hero Insights: Our Big Data platform provides you with interactive analysis of sensors and parking data. The thematic insights are designed for the monitoring, management and optimization of your sensors and IoT network. The parking insights provide business analysis of parking occupancy, turnover and popularity.
- API Gateway: Our API gateway provides programmatic access to the combined devices + network + applications data. You can use the gateway with embedded developer tools for designing your own applications, dashboards or integrate with third party systems like signage or payment gateways.
Download our Mobile App for FREE on the store and start using ParkingHero to find vacant parking locations on street!:
More information about YazamTec:
Services and software that run internet of things networks.Loriot.io services and software enable you to operate large scale Internet of Things (IoT) networks based on the LoRaWAN technology.Our geographically distributed LoRaWAN cloud is providing low-latency access to your gateways, back-ends and users world-wide. Since 2015, it has been delivering convincing, responsive IoT proof-of-concept (POC) projects for our customers in more than 66 countries. It has significantly reduced their development effort and shortened time to market.For IoT network deployment, our software is available as a managed or unmanaged service on our infrastructure, or can be licensed for your private cloud or bare metal servers.As a Swiss based company we have a very strong focus on the security of our clients data, we serve our clients with high quality services, with a user friendly platform and reliable servers around the globe.
More information :
Freemium account. No time expiry.
Libelium, Loriot and Yazamtec explain in this video the performance of this kit designed to improve the management of the parking spots in cities, malls, public and private buildings, and many more.The Libelium parking sensors, equipped with radar, work on LoRaWAN network, integrated by Loriot through base station Multitech. Yazamtec has developed an app which is able to transform all the data in useful information to the driver searching a parking spot. The goal: reducing the high cost of searching for parking.
|Multitech LoRaWAN BS, 4G, AEP, EUv (conf for Loriot) Sin POE||1|
|Smart Parking Node 10 Units Bundle Europe version||1|
|Smart Parking Installation Kit||1|
|Smart Parking Chemical Fixing Cartridge||2|
Libelium Smart Parking Documentation
Smart Parking allows detecting available parking spots by placing the node on the pavement. It works with a magnetic sensor which detects when a vehicle is present or not.
- Dual Detection System: Radar and magnetic sensor
- Wireless communication protocol: LoRaWAN
- Small and weatherproof enclosure
- Triple Installation Deployment
- On-surface, semi-underground and underground installation
- Out-of-the-box operation (no programming needed)
- Remote Manager
- Extended battery lifetime
Multitech Gateway Documentacion
- Multiprotocol Base Station for LoRaWAN networks
- 4G and Ethernet (POE)
- Waterproof and robust: IP-67 certified
- Kit for secure outdoors installation
- Easy configuration
- European and Americas versions
- Fully certified (CE/FCC/IC)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.