Adroit unique value proposition
Nitrate leaching is a naturally occurring process, which happens when nitrate leaves the soil in drainage water. Nitrate is soluble and mobile. It is no problem when it is within the root-zone, but once it gets into the groundwater and other freshwater bodies it is an environmental pollutant.
Nitrogen is an essential nutrient for plant growth. It occurs naturally, but in agricultural systems, more nitrogen is commonly added to soils as fertilizer or as urine or dung from livestock. Not all the additional nitrogen can be used by plants and microorganisms, so some nitrate-nitrogen may leach (drain) from the soil. Livestock urine is the dominant source of nitrate-nitrogen leached from soil. Leached nitrate-nitrogen can enter groundwater and waterways, potentially causing ecological harm. The amount of nitrate-nitrogen leaching from the soil varies around the country as a result of different land uses, climates, and soils.
Drinking-Water Standards for New Zealand set a Maximum Acceptable Level (MAV) of 50mg/L for nitrate, which is equivalent to 11.3mg/l nitrate-nitrogen. Some laboratories report nitrate levels whereas others report nitrate-nitrogen levels, be aware which they are reporting if you are getting your water tested.
- Groundwater deployment to measure nitrate-nitrogen concentrations.
- Deployment in low ionic strength groundwater means organic carbon or chloride interferences are minimal.
- Designed to allow installation in 50 mm wells. These are often able to be installed by low-cost direct push technologies, reducing the overall installation cost.
- Remote data-logging capability for real-time data with Libelium Plug & Sensor, More sensors can be added if required to measure other water quality issues, such as PH, ORP, DO, etc.
- A fit for purpose Nitrate Sensor at a low price point that enables feasible deployment across multiple sites at the catchment or farm scale.
- Periodic cleaning rather than calibration required, reducing ongoing maintenance.
- Continuous monitoring as opposed to laboratory analysis is rapidly growing within the agricultural community due to increased data frequency.
The Adroit Platform sits on highly secure AWS (Amazon Web Services) providing simple access to your data and dashboards, via the web or any mobile device with an easy to use app. Our customisable dashboards enable monitoring of data in real-time, and ability to set-up alerts and push notifications when certain events or conditions occur at any stage of your IoT solution.
More information visit:
NB-IoT Connectivity Provider
The Vodafone Global SIM’s supplied in this kit are pre-provisioned and ready to use, which makes deploying your IoT solutions simple.
Services offered by Vodafone:
- NB-IoT device test for network integration
- E2E testing from device to network, and from network to the internet and user applications
- Power consumption testing
- Extended coverage testing (ECL0 / ECL1 / ECL2)
- NB-IoT GCF Certification
More information visit:
|Plug & Sense! SW-XTR NB-IoT / Cat-M||1|
|pH, ORP and temperature PHEHT probe||1|
|Optical dissolved oxygen and temperature OPTOD probe||1|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||1|
|Outdoors USB cable||1|
|USB-220 V Adapter||1|
|Technical consultancy 2 hrs||1|
|Plug&Sense! Programming Service (kit of Marketplace)||1|
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
Libelium is not responsible for the programming and codes loaded on the Plug&Sense! contained in this Kit. Technical Support related to the Plug&Sense! behavior resulting from this programming will be provided by Adroit