The Things Network Server takes care of activation of LoRaWAN based nodes, routing of data to an application server or an integration with a third party cloud service such as Azure, AWS, IBM, etc,network governance, encryption and decryption, etc. Access to The Things Network server is operated through an intuitive, easy to use console that requires no technical skills to operate.
Access to The Things Network is always free, for enterprises who need premium features The Things Industries provide professional product and services.
Rates after Free trial
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org.
|The Things Indoor LoRaWAN BS EU (configured for TTN)||1|
|Plug & Sense! SCP LoRaWAN EU||1|
|Plug & Sense! SA-PRO LoRaWAN EU||1|
|Noise Level Sensor||1|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2) [Calibrated] Probe||1|
|Soil moisture 1,5 m Probe||1|
|WS-3000 (anemometer + wind vane + pluviometer) Probe||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Probe||1|
|Luminosity (luxes accuracy) Probe||1|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
|outdoors USB cable||2|
|USB-220 V Adapter||2|
TTN Gateway Documentation
- Multiprotocol Base Station for LoRaWAN Networks (versions for different countries)
- Wifi and Ethernet
- Easy configuration
- Linux OS
- Embedded Network Server for LoRaWAN operations
- European and Americas versions
- Fully certified (versions for CE/FCC)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.