Thing+ allows customers to build their own IoT services with high speed, reliability, scalability, and cost competitiveness, connected by a SaaS or PaaS IoT platform. When Thing+ Embedded devices connect to the Thing+ Cloud (public or private), customers can visualize various data graphs and charts from sensors directly on the Thing+ Portal. Device registration is easy as the Thing+ Portal provides dashboard widgets, a trigger-condition-action-based rule engine for alert notifications or to control actuators, and results in the form of an event timeline.
Libelium-Thing+ Smart Fish Farming Solution Kit is equipped with multiple sensors to improve and simplify remote water quality monitoring. Experts list a large number of parameters that must be taken into account in order to favor aquaculture productivity. The pH and dissolved oxygen levels are some to consider. Additionally, other chemistry limits are also recommended to protect the health of fish, such as ammonium and nitrite, the main indicators of toxicity created by the feces of fish.
More information about Thing+:
Thing+ offers 1 month (1 additional after fill out a survey) free trial.
For service after the free trial, please contact email@example.com
Protocols known as Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN) are accelerating smart city and IoT deployments in Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Semtech’s open LoRaWAN standard is the backbone for many IoT uses that require bidirectional data communication and geolocation information.
Afarinesh Samaneh Mehr Engineering Co. (ASM), Libelium official distributor in Iran has developed a Smart Water sensor network to measure the water quality parameters of the fish farms in the North of the country.
The main objective of this project was to control water quality in order to increase quality and productivity as well as to reduce costs and increase profits. Having information about water quality parameters in fish breeding ponds offers the fish farmers the possibility to manage their installations in an improved and more effective way, accelerating their inner processes.
|Multitech LoRaWAN BS, 4G, AEP||1|
|Plug & Sense! SW LoRaWAN||1|
|Plug & Sense! SWI PRO LoRaWAN||1|
|Dissolved Oxygen sensor||1|
|Soil/Water temperature (Pt-1000) Probe||2|
|Conductivity Calibration Kit, K=0,1||1|
|Conductivity Calibration Kit, K=1||1|
|Conductivity Calibration Kit, K=10||1|
|pH Calibration Kit||1|
|DO Calibration Solution||1|
|Smart Water Ions Reference Sensor Probe [PRO]||1|
|Ammonium Ion (NH4+) Sensor Probe [PRO]||1|
|Nitrite Ion (NO2-) Sensor Probe [PRO]||1|
|Multi-Ions Calibration Kit (Ammonium, Calcium, Chloride, Ma||1|
|Nitrite Calibration Kit||1|
|outdoors USB cable||2|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 11 models and more than 150 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with external panel option
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Multitech Gateway Documentacion
- Multiprotocol Base Station for LoRaWAN networks
- 4G and Ethernet (POE)
- Waterproof and robust: IP-67 certified
- Kit for secure outdoors installation
- Easy configuration
- European and Americas versions
- Fully certified (CE/FCC/IC)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.