The Telit IoT Portal is a cloud-based IoT subscription service, powered by deviceWISE IoT Platform. The Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) features a low cost, pay-as-you-go service plan. Our do-it-yourself cloud service gives you instant access to all the necessary tools and resources for all your Telit Services, letting you create and manage your own IoT solutions from a single, intuitive web interface.
IoT is enabling real-time, informed decision-making and utilizing IoT for smart cities reduces operating costs, improves services and minimizes the impact on the environment, allowing companies and municipalities to gather information from thousands of devices to provide better use of resources.
More information about Telit IoT Portal:
Free Trial Includes:
- Full access to all features and capabilities of the deviceWISE platform, resources and support
- Up to 10 connected devices
- Up to 10MB of Cloud storage per month
- No time limit
- Seamless transition to a paid subscription (keep all your data and credentials)
|Meshlium 4G 802.15.4 AP||1|
|Plug & Sense! SCP 802.15.4-PRO 5dBi||1|
|Plug & Sense! SE-PRO 802.15.4-PRO 5 dBi Europe version||1|
|Noise / Sound Level Sensor||1|
|Luminosity (luxes accuracy)||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Sensor Probe||1|
|Calibrated Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas Sensor Probe||1|
|Calibrated Nitric Dioxide (NO2) gas Sensor (High Accuracy) Probe||1|
|Calibrated Ozone (O3) gas Sensor Probe||1|
|Outdoors USB cable||2|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.