Techedge has developed an out of the box solutions for manufacturers embracing the digital transformation. The Smart Factory Solution Kit is an IoT based solutoin which allows information gathered from the Libelium wireless sensor network technology to be integrated in the SAP Cloud platform (SAP Cloud Platform).
With full integration to SAP Cloud Platform and other SAP applications, the Smart Factory Solution Kit has several potential business applications.
- Ensure quality in the manufacturing process.
In manufacturing companies it is essential to control the air temperature and humidity near machinery on the shop floor (for example, printing machines), the smart factory solution kit monitors the temperature in real time and alerts operators if the equipment is running under sub-optimal environmental conditions.
- Ensure food safety and hygiene standards in manufacturing & packaging.
For the food industry, remaining compliant with international standards, such as ISO-22000 (Food Safety Management System) or the FDA (Federal Food, Drug and Cosmetics) is fundamental. Certify the entire manufacturing chain process by obtaining real time alerts before temperatures or other harmful matter reach critical levels.
- Gas Monitoring inside the factory.
With the Smart Factory Solution Kit, you can monitor the concentration of gas levels and detect potential threats instantly, in order to quickly make critical decisions.
- Environmental Emissions Monitoring.
Monitor CO, CO2 emissions, particulate matter and noise level, to ensure compliance with worker safety regulations.
- A global solution with Certified Technology: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
- Low cost of deployment with Smart sensor devices
- Low cost of maintenance thanks to easy interchangeability of probes
- Out-of-the-box IoT solution connecting SAP Cloud Platform with Libelium smart sensor network
- Improve Time to Market in IoT Solutions over SAP HANA
- Automate Libelium smart sensors integration
- State and Monitoring Application layer over every sensor
- Persistence of sensor data on the in-memory database HANA
More information :
Libelium Cloud Bridge
The Libelium Cloud Bridge is a service for connecting sensor nodes with many cloud services available for data analysis and graphical representation. Data goes through the Libelium Cloud Bridge service to the final cloud service.The Libelium Cloud Bridge service has a buffer of limited size that is cleared as far as data is sent to the final cloudservice.
Libelium Cloud Bridge bring this features:
- Send information from any Libelium sensor node (*) to any Cloud Platform by simply using a unique HTTPS request
- Compatible off-the-shelf with any NB-IoT / 4G / WiFi device
- Compatible with LoRaWAN / ZigBee networks using specific middleware in Gateways and Base Stations
- Compatible with the Sigfox Backend
- Manage the Cloud Servers to send the data from the control panel
- Double Encryption:
- From the node to the Bridge (unique AES 128 Key per node)
- From the node to the Cloud (unique AES 256 Key per node)
(*) In the future any third party HTTPS IoT device will be able to work with the Bridge
More information about Libelium Cloud Bridge:
|Plug & Sense! SCP 4G v2||1|
|Noise Level Sensor||1|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2) [Calibrated] Probe||1|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO) low concentrations [Calibrated] Probe||1|
|Particle Matter (PM1 / PM2.5 / PM10) – Dust Probe||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Probe||1|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||1|
|Bridge, Freemium License||1|
|outdoors USB cable||1|
|USB-220 V Adapter||2|
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.