SmartDataSystem Photovoltaic Monitoring Platform enable field technicians and asset owners to accurately calculate and monitor energy production and system performance for grid-tied, hybrid and off-grid solar photovoltaic (PV) systems of all sizes.
In combination with Libelium hardware, the SmartDataSystem Platform collects and monitor ambient and physical parameters directly related to the photovoltaic modules and combines them with data from the inverter to enable real-time monitoring, advanced analytics and automatic reporting.
Additionally, for grid-tied self-consumption PV systems installed on buildings, the SmartDataSystem Platform provides a Global Energy Management module that helps optimize energy generation and consumption by analysing usage patterns.
Sample Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that can be monitored with this kit:
- Performance Ratio (PR)
- Solar Coverage
- Inverters Efficiency
Please contact us for custom photovoltaic monitoring solutions.
More information about SmartDataSystem:
Free trial: 60 days.
Rates after Free trial:
All kits include 1 hours solution design consultancy and 1 hour platform training.
- SmartDataSystem PV monitoring solution starts at €350/year.
- Contact Sales for personalized photovoltaic monitoring solutions
Contact Sales for personalized SmartDataSystem solutions.
|Plug & Sense! SA-XTR 4G||1|
|Solar radiation and temperature Datasol Met probe||1|
|Socket splitter probe (RS-485) for Smart Agriculture Xtreme||1|
|Outdoors USB cable||1|
|USB-220 V Adapter||1|
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 11 models and more than 150 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with external panel option
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.