SmartDataSystem Photovoltaic Monitoring Platform enable field technicians and asset owners to accurately calculate and monitor energy production and system performance for grid-tied, hybrid and off-grid solar photovoltaic (PV) systems of all sizes.
In combination with Libelium hardware, the SmartDataSystem Platform collects and monitor ambient and physical parameters directly related to the photovoltaic modules and combines them with data from the inverter to enable real-time monitoring, advanced analytics and automatic reporting.
Additionally, for grid-tied self-consumption PV systems installed on buildings, the SmartDataSystem Platform provides a Global Energy Management module that helps optimize energy generation and consumption by analysing usage patterns.
Sample Key Performance Indicators (KPI) that can be monitored with this kit:
- Performance Ratio (PR)
- Solar Coverage
- Inverters Efficiency
Please contact us for custom photovoltaic monitoring solutions.
More information about SmartDataSystem:
Free trial: 60 days.
Rates after Free trial:
All kits include 1 hours solution design consultancy and 1 hour platform training.
- SmartDataSystem PV monitoring solution starts at €350/year.
- Contact SmartDataSystem Sales Department for personalized photovoltaic monitoring solutions
Contact SmartDataSystem Sales Department for personalized SW solutions.
|Plug & Sense! SA-XTR 4G||1|
|Solar radiation and temperature Datasol Met probe||1|
|Socket splitter probe (RS-485) for Smart Agriculture Xtreme||1|
|Outdoors USB cable||1|
|USB-220 V Adapter||1|
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.