SmartVillage water kit, enable municipalities to increase control of water resources by monitoring potable water quality, chemical leakages, swimming pool conditions, and pollution levels in ports and beaches seawater. It can also be configured to enable early flood and spill warnings, and to promote water quality to citizens and tourists.
Complementary packaged kits can be easily added to your SmartVillage solution:
- Air Quality Index
- Water Quality
- Smart Gardens
- Facilities Management
- Energy Management
Please contact us for custom SmartVillage solutions.
More information about SmartVillage:
Free trial: Smart Data System offers 3 months free trial.
Rates after Free trial:
All kits include 2 hours solution design consultancy and 1 hour platform training.
- SmartVillage initial solution kit: €795/year
- Additional solution kits and nodes starting at: €205/year
Contact Sales for personalized SmartVillage solutions.
|Plug & Sense! SW 4G||2|
|Conductivity Sensor Probe||2|
|Oxidation Reduction Potential sensor||2|
|Dissolved Oxygen sensor||2|
|Soil/Water temperature (Pt-1000) sensor probe 2m||1|
|Conductivity Calibration Kit, K=0,1||1|
|Conductivity Calibration Kit, K=1||1|
|Conductivity Calibration Kit, K=10||1|
|ORP Calibration Solution||1|
|pH Calibration Kit||1|
|DO Calibration Solution||1|
|outdoors USB cable||2|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 11 models and more than 150 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with external panel option
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.