SmartVillage gardens kit, helps reduce the use of scarce resources such as water while improving gardens and green areas health and appearance. It enables selective irrigation based on real-time soil and environmental parameters thus optimizing maintenance personnel work and saving costs.
Complementary packaged kits can be easily added to your SmartVillage solution:
- Air Quality Index
- Water Quality
- Smart Gardens
- Facilities Management
- Energy Management
Please contact us for custom SmartVillage solutions.
More information about SmartVillage:
Free trial: Smart Data System offers 3 months free trial.
Rates after Free trial:
All kits include 2 hours solution design consultancy and 1 hour platform training.
- SmartVillage initial solution kit: €795/year
- Additional solution kits and nodes starting at: €205/year
Contact Sales for personalized SmartVillage solutions.
- Sigfox is one of the leaders of LPWAN (Low Power, Wide Area Networks)
- Sigfox offers a network of base stations to enable cellular connectivity specially designed for IoT devices
- This disruptive technology achieves very long range and low power consumption
- The Sigfox network is already deployed in more than 25 countries. The network is spreading in many other countries
|Plug & Sense! SA-PRO Sigfox||2|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure probe||2|
|Soil/Water temperature (Pt-1000) Probe||2|
|WS-3000 (anemometer + wind vane + pluviometer) Probe||1|
|Soil moisture 4,5 m probe||2|
|Outdoors USB cable||2|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 11 models and more than 150 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with external panel option
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.