SmartVillage Air Quality Index (AQI) kit, simplifies small cities and towns planning, facilitates monitoring for public health risks and ensure compliance with AQI international standards.
Complementary packaged kits can be easily added to your SmartVillage solution:
- Air Quality Index
- Water Quality
- Smart Gardens
- Facilities Management
- Energy Management
Please contact us for custom SmartVillage solutions.
More information about SmartVillage:
Free trial: Smart Data System offers 3 months free trial.
Rates after Free trial:
All kits include 2 hours solution design consultancy and 1 hour platform training.
- SmartVillage initial solution kit: €795/year
- Additional solution kits and nodes starting at: €205/year
Contact Sales for personalized SmartVillage solutions.
- Sigfox is one of the leaders of LPWAN (Low Power, Wide Area Networks)
- Sigfox offers a network of base stations to enable cellular connectivity specially designed for IoT devices
- This disruptive technology achieves very long range and low power consumption
- The Sigfox network is already deployed in more than 25 countries. The network is spreading in many other countries
|Plug & Sense! SE-PRO Sigfox||2|
|Temperature, humidity and pressure Sensor Probe||2|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO) [Calibrated] Probe||2|
|Nitric Dioxide (NO2) [Calibrated] (High Accuracy) Probe||2|
|Ozone (O3) [Calibrated] Probe||2|
|Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) [Calibrated] (High Accuracy) Probe||2|
|Particle Matter (PM1 / PM2.5 / PM10) - Dust Sensor||2|
|Outdoors USB cable||2|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.