- High Precision GPS: GPS and GLONASS positioning systems are used simultaneously with a 72 channel high sensitivity receiver (-167dBm) for enhanced accuracy and faster fixes.
- Long Battery Life: Battery-life up to 7 years with built-in battery life management for monitoring use and remaining life predictions.
- Rugged & Weatherproof: IP67 rated housing ensures devices can withstand fine dust, high-pressure spray, submersion for 30 minutes in 1m of water, and extreme temperatures.
- Periodic or Movement-Based: Receive location updates regularly throughout the day or only when movement occurs with smart adaptive tracking technology.
- Theft Recovery: Switch to “recovery mode” in the case of theft or loss to activate live-tracking at 30 second intervals for equipment retrieval.
- Run Hour Monitoring: Capture run hours based on movement to understand and optimize equipment utilization.
- Preventative Maintenance: Set proactive maintenance reminders based on run hours and distance traveled to reduce equipment downtime and repair costs.
- Impact Detection: Configure impact-detection alerts when g-forces are exceeded by a user-defined threshold.
- Advanced Geofencing: Create custom geofences and alerts if equipment enters or leaves specific locations. Geofences can also be downloaded directly to the device for enhanced location-based behaviors.
- Easy Install: Multiple installation options for covertly securing devices to equipment with screws, bolts, cable ties, rivets, and more.
- Flexible Configuration: Configure device parameters such as heartbeat rate, movement and accelerometer settings, and more to fit any tracking application.
Libelium offers the whole solution including the software platform to visualize the data gathered from the trackers and to manage the information based on the settings established.
Track and manage the assets that power your business with our intuitive GPS Tracking Platform featuring Google Maps, powerful customizable reporting and alerts, remote device health monitoring, and more.
- Location tracking in Google’s Map, terrain or satellite views.
- Trip history to monitor routes, mileage, idle time, average speed...
- Recovery mode in case of loss, theft or unauthorized use.
- Reporting for analysis such as asset utilization, trip lit, low battery, speeding…
- Actionable alerts: after-hours movement, accident detected, speeding alert…
- Set boundaries with geofencing tools.
- Asset utilization to optimize usage, reduce downtime and increase its life.
- Schedule preventative maintenance and reminders.
- Monitor battery life and usage.
- Monitor driver behaviour.
- Capture expenses to provide proof of service for accountability and invoicing.
- Manage users and permissions.
Applications of Smart Tracking
|Bundle 10x GPS tracker, 2G (for Small or Medium)||1|
|Battery for Small or Medium GPS tracker||30|
|Tracking Solution, configuration service||1|
|Technical Support, 2 hours (only kits)||1|
|Tracking Solution, PPM software licence, 1 year||1|
|Tracking Solution, 1000-message pack||12|
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc