- With 1oT eSIM, you have full flexibility to select the best available network operator for your IoT project. Either based on broader coverage or better pricing.
- 1oT eSIM allows swapping operator services “over-the-air” without changing the SIM on the field.
In order to activate your new eSIMs, there are some steps to follow:
1) Send your details to 1oT Team (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- EID received
- Company name and billing address
- Company registration number
- Contact name, email
2) Once they get this info, the account will be set up
3) The customer contact will receive an email notification for the account to log in.
4) An onboarding flow will guide you through all the relevant actions and features within the platform.
5) An account manager from 1oT will do a demo call with you.
1oT provides a seamless experience for controlling all your eSIM cards through a self-service platform called 1oT Terminal.
This package comes with 10 1oT’s eSIMs, which allow you to choose telecom providers among pre-negotiated carrier deals over-the-air.
1oT has successfully tested the SARA-G350 connectivity module with our eSIM to ensure compatibility.
Form more info visit:
This package includes 30MB for 6 months for you to test out the service. After package data is consumed, 1oT sales team will contact you with a custom offer based on your connectivity needs.
For your reference, 1oT standard pricing can be seen here:
|Bundle 10x Small GPS tracker, 2G||1|
|Tracking Solution, configuration service||1|
|Tracking Solution, 1000-message pack||12|
|eSIM card – 1oT||10|
|Technical Support, 2 hours (only kits)||1|
|Tracking Solution, PPM software licence, 1 year||-|
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.