Meshlium visualization plugin allows to:
- Visualize real-time data.
- Show measured data graphically between different time periods. It is possible to select for example last week, or last month data.
- Compare different parameters in the same node, and check their historical evolution in a comparative way.
- Geolocate the nodes via GPS and a communication module, and check in a visual map the data measured for each node.
- Sensor data is stored internally using the Meshlium MySQL database. Data can be extracted to a third Cloud Platform later.
Know more about the Meshlium Visualizer at the Meshlium Technical Guide. Section 16.
* There is no SSH access in the IoT Vertical Kits.
Meshlium Sensor Visualizer interface includes 100 times free access limit.
After 100 log-ins a license fee can be acquired to keep on using it.
|Meshlium 4G 802.15.4 AP||1|
|Plug & Sense! 4-20 mA 802.15.4 (Industrial ready)||1|
|Plug & Sense! AC 802.15.4 (Industrial ready)||1|
|RS-485 / Modbus Module (accessory for Plug & Sense!)||2|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Probe||1|
|Terminal box probe (accessory for Plug & Sense!)||6|
|DB9 probe (accessory for Plug & Sense)||2|
|outdoors USB cable||2|
|220V adapter (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc