Meshlium visualization plugin allows to:
- Visualize real-time data.
- Show measured data graphically between different time periods. It is possible to select for example last week, or last month data.
- Compare different parameters in the same node, and check their historical evolution in a comparative way.
- Geolocate the nodes via GPS and a communication module, and check in a visual map the data measured for each node.
- Sensor data is stored internally using the Meshlium MySQL database. Data can be extracted to a third Cloud Platform later.
Know more about the Meshlium Visualizer at the Meshlium Technical Guide. Section 16.
* There is no SSH access in the IoT Vertical Kits.
Meshlium Sensor Visualizer interface includes 100 times free access limit.
After 100 log-ins a license fee can be acquired to keep on using it.
Precision agriculture is gaining presence among the most delicate and challenging cultivations. Viticulture, which has been extremely linked to the progress of the seasons and the variations in temperatures, is becoming a great indicator of climate change. Libatel, in collaboration with Ogero Telecom, Université Saint-Joseph ESIAM and Château Kefraya winery, have developed an agriculture sensor network for vineyards based on Libelium wireless sensor network. The main aim of this viticulture precision project is to compile soil and climate information and their effects in the grapes.
Smart Agriculture project in Salerno (Italy) to monitor “baby leaves” fourth-generation vegetables production for an efficient use of fertilizers and irrigation.
Libelium's technology along with EVJA OPI platform play a critical role in the technological revolution of the agriculture sector, providing the farmers new analysis and forecast tools that helps them to improve their production.
FAMOSA has developed wireless sensor networks, based on Libelium technology, in a kiwi plantation with GPRS and Sigfox to develop accurate irrigation strategies for farmers. Kiwifruit is one of the most sensitive fruits in terms of quality which is given by size, sweetness and dry matter. In order to reach the best quality, it is essential for farmers to develop a good irrigation strategy to attain marketable products and reduce product losses.
Wireless sensor networks have opened a wide range in terms of possibilities for farmers and agricultural management organizations. Getting real-time information from different water, soil or air parameters of any field allows taking smart and strategic decisions to save resources and optimize yields.Agnov8 trusted in Libelium technology to develop an IoT project to control crops conditions and improve yields. Agnov8 has trusted in Libelium technology for a a large environmental sustainability project of Cameron’s Nursery wholesale plant grower located in Arcadia, New South Wales, Australia.
SensorInsight, an American company that provides Industrial Internet of Things complete solutions, has been working for a medical marijuana operator with Libelium Waspmote Sensor Platform to develop a wireless sensor network to produce the highest quality of marijuana through the management and analysis of the entire medicinal marijuana growing process.
|Meshlium 4G AP 868/900||1|
|Plug & Sense! SA-XTR 868/900||1|
|Weather station GMX-240 Probe (Wind, Precipitation)||1|
|Vapor press, hum, temp, and air press ATMOS 14 probe||1|
|Conductivity, water content and soil temp. TEROS 12 probe||1|
|Leaf wetness Phytos 31 Probe||1|
|Solar radiation (PAR) SQ-110 Probe||1|
|Outdoors USB cable||1|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||1|
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.