The Libelium-Simfony LoRaWAN Smart Buildings Solution Kit provides customers with a versatile set of tools that enable the transformation of any building in smart connected asset, that can be remotely managed and controlled. The sensors included in the kit provide the means of monitoring the most important indicators that could be of interest in a smart building solution. Together with the versatility and flexibility of the Simfony IoT cloud platform, these allow users to create customized applications that fit the exact needs of any particular deployment. Besides the monitoring capabilities the application builder allows for the captured data to trigger alarms or even other existing systems. As security is a major concern for any smart building, the solution can used together with the platform’s enhanced security features as the IoT or Private VPN services. By these means connecting the new devices to the existing enterprise assets brings not only new valuable insights but also increased security.
Simfony’s IoT Platform is focused on providing the core set of tools that enables the rapid rollout of any IoT project or service. Companies can use our service to easily and rapidly design, prototype and deploy IoT projects that match their exact needs and requirements, rather than looking for an off the shelf product that fits best. The following services are offered on a pick and choose basis:
- LoRaWAN as a service
- Global mobile data connectivity
- IoT VPN
- SIM management and control
- Node Red based visual service execution designer
- Data storage
- Custom reporting and visualization of structureless data
- Extensive API exposing all of these capabilities for enterprise integration.
More information about Simfony:
- LoRaWAN Service: The trial period for devices is 3 months
- Cloud Platform: Free trial for 3 Months with unlimited resources
- 2 Hours Workshop with our experts to help with your IoT project
Rates after free trial: http://simfonymobile.com/global-mobile-connectivity
Protocols known as Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN) are accelerating smart city and IoT deployments in Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Semtech’s open LoRaWAN standard is the backbone for many IoT uses that require bidirectional data communication and geolocation information.
|Kerlink Wirnet Ifemtocell LoRaWAN BS with embedded Network Server||1|
|Plug & Sense! SCP LoRaWAN||1|
|Plug & Sense! SS LoRaWAN||1|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2) [Calibrated] Probe||1|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO) low concentrations [Calibrated] Probe||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Probe||1|
|Luminosity (luxes accuracy) Probe||1|
|Presence (PIR) Probe||1|
|Hall effect probe||1|
|Water Leakage / Liquid Detection (Line) Probe||1|
|outdoors USB cable||2|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 10 models and more than 120 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-232, RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with internal and external panel options
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Kerlink Gateway Documentation
- Multiprotocol Base Station for LoRaWAN Networks (versions for different countries)
- Wifi and Ethernet
- Easy configuration
- Linux OS
- Embedded Network Server for LoRaWAN operations
- European and Americas versions
- Fully certified (versions for CE/FCC)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.