- Sigfox is one of the leaders of LPWAN (Low Power, Wide Area Networks)
- Sigfox offers a network of base stations to enable cellular connectivity specially designed for IoT devices
- This disruptive technology achieves very long range and low power consumption
- The Sigfox network is already deployed in more than 25 countries. The network is spreading in many other countries
|Sigfox Access Micro Base Station Outdoors EU||1|
|Plug & Sense! SA-PRO Sigfox EU||1|
|Plug & Sense! SCP Sigfox EU||1|
|Noise Level Sensor||1|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2) [Calibrated] Probe||1|
|Soil moisture 1,5 m Probe||1|
|WS-3000 (anemometer + wind vane + pluviometer) Probe||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Probe||1|
|Luminosity (luxes accuracy) Probe||1|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
|outdoors USB cable||2|
|USB-220 V Adapter||2|
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Smart Parking nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers configure the code for that specific devices, with Sigfox connectivity. Codes are configured and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.