RoboMQ Connect iPaaS integrates Libelium IoT Gateway with SaaS and enterprise applications such as ServiceNow, Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics, PagerDuty, AWS and Google IoT and databases, analytics platform, SAP and leading CRM, Finance, Sales and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications.
Connect iPaaS leverages the power of IoT data by enabling the ability to leverage IoT data in mission critical business operations, incident management and analytics in near real-time. All of it is possible with an intuitive, easy to use, no-code, drag and drop user experience (UX), where business workflows can be designed in matter of minutes!
Free trial: https://trial.robomq.io/connect/login
- Allows ability to run two (2) workflows for life for free.
- Ability to use all current and future connectors and APIs.
- Sign up is easy, simple and instant. Just use Google, Microsoft or Azure AD OAuth or create an account with RoboMQ,
Rates after Free trial:
Visit www.robomq.io or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for subscription purchase.
|Meshlium 4G 802.15.4 AP||1|
|Plug & Sense! SCP 802.15.4||1|
|Noise Level Sensor||1|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2) [Calibrated] Probe||1|
|Plug & Sense! SA-PRO 802.15.4 EU||1|
|Soil moisture 1,5 m Probe||1|
|WS-3000 (anemometer + wind vane + pluviometer) Probe||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Probe||1|
|Luminosity (luxes accuracy) Probe||1|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
|outdoors USB cable||2|
|USB-220 V Adapter||2|
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.