Nb-IoT / Cat-m Connectivity:
Due to the popularity of Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN) in the IoT industry, the NB-IoT and Cat-M standards are well suited for applications like smart cities, remote monitoring, smart logistics, real-time tracking, etc. NB-IoT and Cat-M fit perfectly when low cost, low power consumption and long range are key characteristic. Additionally, the NB-IoT / Cat-M module has a unique global version, allowing the usage all over the world with no fragmentation.
|Waspmote NB-IoT / Cat-M||1|
|Waspmote Events Sensor Board||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Probe||1|
|Luminosity (luxes accuracy)||1|
|6600mA·h Rechargeable Battery||1|
|Probe OEM adapter||1|
|USB-220 V Adapter||1|
- Ultra low power (7 µA)
- 120+ sensors integrated on 10 Sensor Boards (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, etc)
- 17 radio technologies:
- Long range: 4G / NB-IoT / Cat-M / 3G / GPRS / LoRaWAN / LoRa / Sigfox / 868 MHz / 900 MHz
- Medium range: ZigBee / 802.15.4 / DigiMesh / WiFi
- Short range: RFID-NFC / Bluetooth 2.1 / BLE
- Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Solar or USB powered with external panel option
- Open Source SDK and API
- Encryption libraries (AES, RSA, MD5, SHA, Hash)
- Over the air programming (OTAP) via WiFi, GPRS, 3G or 4G
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc