Environmental deprivation is an issue influencing the urban wellbeing of a city. Libelium’s current solution presents a turn key Environmental Monitoring System, a critical component within the greater framework of a Smart City or Industrial facility. Important environmental parameters monitored: temperature, relative humidity, PM2.5, PM10, CO and noise.
Utilizing Ex Machina’s weather analytics it is possible to further correlate the above environmental parameters with weather-related data and with business data, in order to effectively take critical decisions. Ex Machina develops a hyper local profile for every microclimate that the sensors are placed in. Combining it with 3rd party weather forecasts it creates a custom and highly accurate weather forecasting service for that designated location. Using machine learning, it correlates weather with customer’s data and forecasts critical weather-sensitive business and environmental indicators.
More information about EXM Smart City:
- Home Page EXM offers a 60 days free trial account
- Case study developed by Libelium sensors
- Overview of the Ex Machina IoT Platform [Video]
- Other information
Free trial: optional - depends on custom features, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Rates after trial: Price depends on custom features and predictive analytics plugins
Protocols known as Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN) are accelerating smart city and IoT deployments in Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Semtech’s open LoRaWAN standard is the backbone for many IoT uses that require bidirectional data communication and geolocation information.
Services and software that run internet of things networks.Loriot.io services and software enable you to operate large scale Internet of Things (IoT) networks based on the LoRaWAN technology.Our geographically distributed LoRaWAN cloud is providing low-latency access to your gateways, back-ends and users world-wide. Since 2015, it has been delivering convincing, responsive IoT proof-of-concept (POC) projects for our customers in more than 66 countries. It has significantly reduced their development effort and shortened time to market.For IoT network deployment, our software is available as a managed or unmanaged service on our infrastructure, or can be licensed for your private cloud or bare metal servers.As a Swiss based company we have a very strong focus on the security of our clients data, we serve our clients with high quality services, with a user friendly platform and reliable servers around the globe.
More information :
Freemium account. No time expiry. Adeunis maps included.
|Plug & Sense! SCP LoRaWAN||1|
|Lorix LoRaWAN Base Station (Loriot pre-configured)||1|
|Adeunis LoRaWAN Field Test Device, EU version||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Probe||1|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO) low concentrations [Calibrated] Probe||1|
|Particle Matter (PM1 / PM2.5 / PM10) - Dust Probe||1|
|Noise Level Sensor||1|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||1|
|outdoors USB cable||1|
|USB-220 V Adapter||2|
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 11 models and more than 150 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with external panel option
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Lorix Gateway Documentacion
- Base Station for LoRaWAN networks (868 MHz-EU version)
- Ethernet connectivity (PoE)
- Waterproof and robust: IP-65 certified
- Small form-factor
- Easy configuration
- Linux OS
- European and American versions
- Fully certified (CE/FCC/IC)
Adeunis LoRaWAN Field Test Device
- Immediate viewing of network coverage data
- Geolocation of measurement points
- Dedicated Web application in Loriot
- Reference product highly praised by public network operators
- LoRa Alliance certified
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.