Services and software that run internet of things networks.Loriot.io services and software enable you to operate large scale Internet of Things (IoT) networks based on the LoRaWAN technology.Our geographically distributed LoRaWAN cloud is providing low-latency access to your gateways, back-ends and users world-wide. Since 2015, it has been delivering convincing, responsive IoT proof-of-concept (POC) projects for our customers in more than 66 countries. It has significantly reduced their development effort and shortened time to market.For IoT network deployment, our software is available as a managed or unmanaged service on our infrastructure, or can be licensed for your private cloud or bare metal servers.As a Swiss based company we have a very strong focus on the security of our clients data, we serve our clients with high quality services, with a user friendly platform and reliable servers around the globe.
More information :
Freemium account. No time expiry.
Protocols known as Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN) are accelerating smart city and IoT deployments in Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Semtech’s open LoRaWAN standard is the backbone for many IoT uses that require bidirectional data communication and geolocation information.
|Multitech LoRaWAN BS, 4G, AEP||1|
|Plug & Sense! SC-PRO LoRaWAN||1|
|Plug & Sense! SA-PRO LoRaWAN||1|
|Noise / Sound Level Sensor||1|
|Luminosity (luxes accuracy)||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Sensor Probe||1|
|Calibrated Carbon Dioxide (CO2) gas Sensor Probe||1|
|Soil moisture 1.5 probe||1|
|Weather Station WS-3000 probe||1|
|Outdoors USB cable||2|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 11 models and more than 150 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with external panel option
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Multitech Gateway Documentacion
- Multiprotocol Base Station for LoRaWAN networks
- 4G and Ethernet (POE)
- Waterproof and robust: IP-67 certified
- Kit for secure outdoors installation
- Easy configuration
- European and Americas versions
- Fully certified (CE/FCC/IC)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.