Labeeb™ IoT is an Internet of Things applications enablement platform, which works according to the Platform-as-a-Service paradigm.Its original design can fit any segment and is positioned as horizontal platform. However, given the expertise of QMIC in telematics, data collection, and GIS, one of the main vertical that Labeeb IoT is addressing is the Smart City which is part of the DNA of the company.
The platform provides a wide of range of services to ease the development and deployment of IoT solutions for Smart Cities, including:
- The interconnection of any IoT device to the platform using standardized and/or proprietary IoT communication protocols (via Internet)
- The collection and filtering of data records from the IoT devices
- The real-time and/or historical tracking of IoT devices status and malfunctions
- The storage of the collected data records into SQL and No-SQL databases for data post-processing
- The analysis of the collected data using an advanced data analytics framework
- The management of IoT applications using advanced data access control policies
With the Labeeb™ IoT comprehensive suite of platform capabilities, tools and SDKs, third party companies and developers can achieve faster time-to-market for their IoT projects while reducing their overall R&D costs.
More information about Labeeb IoT:
Labeeb IoT offers free account for 6 months
Rates after Free trial:
|Meshlium 4G 802.15.4 AP||1|
|Plug & Sense! SCP 802.15.4-PRO 5dBi||1|
|Plug & Sense! SE-PRO 802.15.4-PRO 5 dBi Europe version||1|
|Noise / Sound Level Sensor||1|
|Luminosity (luxes accuracy)||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Sensor Probe||1|
|Calibrated Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas Sensor Probe||1|
|Calibrated Nitric Dioxide (NO2) gas Sensor (High Accuracy) Probe||1|
|Calibrated Ozone (O3) gas Sensor Probe||1|
|Outdoors USB cable||2|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
Libelium is not responsible for the programming and codes loaded on the Plug&Sense! contained in this Kit. Technical Support related to the Plug&Sense! behavior resulting from this programming will be provided by Elmitel