Labeeb™ IoT is an Internet of Things applications enablement platform, which works according to the Platform-as-a-Service paradigm. It provides a wide of range of services to ease the development and deployment of IoT solutions, including:
- The interconnection of any IoT device to the platform using standardized and/or proprietary IoT communication protocols (via Internet)
- The collection and filtering of data records from the IoT devices
- The real-time and/or historical tracking of IoT devices status and malfunctions
- The storage of the collected data records into SQL and No-SQL databases for data post-processing
- The analysis of the collected data using an advanced data analytics framework
- The management of IoT applications using advanced data access control policies
With the Labeeb™ IoT comprehensive suite of platform capabilities, tools and SDKs, third party companies and developers can achieve faster time-to-market for their IoT projects while reducing their overall R&D costs.
More information about Labeeb IoT:
Labeeb IoT offers free account for 6 months
Rates after Free trial:
|Meshlium 4G 802.15.4 AP||1|
|Plug & Sense! SC-PRO 802.15.4-PRO 5dBi||1|
|Plug & Sense! SA-PRO 802.15.4-PRO 5dBi||1|
|Noise / Sound Level Sensor||1|
|Luminosity (luxes accuracy)||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Sensor Probe||1|
|Calibrated Carbon Dioxide (CO2) gas Sensor Probe||1|
|Soil moisture 1.5 probe||1|
|Weather Station WS-3000 probe||1|
|Outdoors USB cable||2|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.