Kerlink LoRa SPN
The solution consists on Hardware and Software elements to fully implement a high performance Low Power IoT Solution, based on the standard of LoRa and LoRaWAN.
LoRa SPN embedded into the LoRa Gateway. The LoRa SPN allows the user to visualize data and access the information contained in the Gateway that is received by the sensors. It allows mote configuration and frequency analysis. SPN is configured to work with 1 Kerlink IoT Station, and if more stations are connected between them, then a Network Server should be used. Network Server functionalities and appearance may vary depending on customer’s needs.
More information :
LoRa SPN embedded. No fees associated
Protocols known as Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN) are accelerating smart city and IoT deployments in Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Semtech’s open LoRaWAN standard is the backbone for many IoT uses that require bidirectional data communication and geolocation information.
|Kerlink Wirnet Ifemtocell LoRaWAN BS with embedded Network Server||1|
|Plug & Sense! SCP LoRaWAN||1|
|Plug & Sense! SA-PRO LoRaWAN||1|
|Noise / Sound Level Sensor||1|
|Luminosity (luxes accuracy) Probe||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Sensor Probe||1|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2) [Calibrated] Probe||1|
|Soil moisture 1.5 m probe||1|
|WS-3000 (anemometer + wind vane + pluviometer) Probe||1|
|Outdoors USB cable||2|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
Plug & Sense! Documentation
Kerlink Gateway Documentation
- Multiprotocol Base Station for LoRaWAN Networks (versions for different countries)
- Wifi and Ethernet
- Easy configuration
- Linux OS
- Embedded Network Server for LoRaWAN operations
- European and Americas versions
- Fully certified (versions for CE/FCC)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.