Kerlink LoRa SPN
The solution consists on Hardware and Software elements to fully implement a high performance Low Power IoT Solution, based on the standard of LoRa and LoRaWAN.
LoRa SPN embedded into the LoRa Gateway. The LoRa SPN allows the user to visualize data and access the information contained in the Gateway that is received by the sensors. It allows mote configuration and frequency analysis. SPN is configured to work with 1 Kerlink IoT Station, and if more stations are connected between them, then a Network Server should be used. Network Server functionalities and appearance may vary depending on customer’s needs.
More information :
LoRa SPN embedded. No fees associated
Protocols known as Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN) are accelerating smart city and IoT deployments in Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Semtech’s open LoRaWAN standard is the backbone for many IoT uses that require bidirectional data communication and geolocation information.
|Kerlink Wirnet LoRaWAN Base Station, 3G, embedded Network Server||1|
|Plug & Sense! SC-PRO LoRaWAN||1|
|Plug & Sense! SA-PRO LoRaWAN||1|
|Noise / Sound Level Sensor||1|
|Luminosity (luxes accuracy) Probe||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Sensor Probe||1|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2) [Calibrated] Probe||1|
|Soil moisture 1.5 m probe||1|
|WS-3000 (anemometer + wind vane + pluviometer) Probe||1|
|Outdoors USB cable||2|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
Read the Quick Start Guide to get information about kit components,
how to install and configure them and how to connect the
kit with the software services provider platform.
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 11 models and more than 150 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with external panel option
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Kerlink Gateway Documentation
- Multiprotocol Base Station for LoRaWAN networks (868 and 900 MHz versions)
- Processor ARM - Linux operating System
- WAN protocol : Open (ETSI M2M), Ethernet
- IMEI inside
- LAN protocol : Open (i.e. IEEE 802.154. and 6lowPAN) on LoRa channels
- Channels : Up to 49
- Robust and waterproof case : IP67
- Size : 170 x 300 x 300 mm - Weight 2055 g
- Full operating range : -20°C to +60°C
- Local interface : Ethernet, PowerOverEthernet
- European and Americas versions
This BS Kerlink is not included in this kit price. We will give you the instructions to buy the BS Kerlink through ThingPark platform
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.