Monitor people and vehicle movements during alarm state
Meshlium Scanner is a tool capable of knowing the movements of people and vehicles in different parts of the city. In this way, it will be possible to evaluate compliance with the measures adopted for the COVID-19 crisis and implement improvements, if necessary. This system could serve as a deterrent strategy for uncivil behavior that does not respect the restrictions of confinement.
How it works ✓
The solution is composed of a mesh of smartphone detection scanners (Meshlium Scanner) that are installed in different points of the city. The scanners are capable of detecting WiFi and Bluetooth signals emitted by mobile devices of people and cars.
S-paces is a product designed to control the influx of people and vehicles in certain areas. It allows monitoring the times of passage, entry and exit, as well as the total time that they have remained in the space. Thanks to this solution, it is possible to elaborate occupation reports and foresee possible problems of agglomerations.
The system is made up of a single type of sensor that is installed at different points in the space and is capable of detecting the wifi and Bluetooth signals emitted by the devices that are in place and thus be able to perform the count.
More information about S-paces:
|Meshlium 4G AP Scanner||2|
- Multiprotocol IoT gateway. Use up to 4 radios at the same time
- Connectivity: Ethernet, WiFi, 4G, 802.15.4, RF 868/900
- 8GB of internal storage
- MySQL database up and running off-the-shelf
- Web manager interface
- Secure protocols (WPA-PSK / HTTPS)
- Robust aluminium case (IP65)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- External SIM socket
- GPS receiver
- 4 versions: Europe (EU), USA & Canada (US), Australia (AU), Brazil (BR)
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc