Fasal is an AI-powered IoT platform for Agriculture ecosystem that records a variety of growing conditions on the farm. It then uses artificial intelligence and data science to make on-farm predictions, before delivering the insights anywhere on any device including (iOS, Android, Tablet and web).
Fasal helps in:
- Irrigation management, pest and disease management, fertiliser, fungicide and pesticide application management.
- Getting real-time alerts about crop, soil and weather conditions to make adjustments to reach optimal growth conditions.
- Planning specific strategies and predicting disease and virus outbreak.
- Micro-climate weather forecast. More information about Fasal:
Fasal offers a 45 Days Full Access
Rates after Free trial:
- €405 per year for first node
- €110 per year for additional node
Mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org for demo account.
|Plug & Sense! SA-PRO 4G||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure probe||1|
|Soil moisture 4,5 m probe||1|
|Soil moisture 1,5 probe||1|
|Soil/Water temperature (Pt-1000) probe||1|
|Leaf wetness probe||1|
|WS-3000 (anemometer + wind vane + pluviometer) probe||1|
|Outdoors USB cable||1|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||1|
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 11 models and more than 150 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with external panel option
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.