EXM Smart Weather Forecast
Correlating weather-related data with business data, using it effectively to make critical decisions, and analyzing its impact can be daunting. In addition, certain forecast providers perform better than others for specific locations.
EXM’s Smart Weather Forecast solution develops a profile for the particular microclimate the sensors are placed in. Combining it with 3rd party weather forecasts it creates a custom and highly accurate weather forecasting service for that designated location.
In addition, using machine learning algorithms, it correlates weather with customer’s IoT data and forecasts critical weather-sensitive business indicators.
For example, our gas utility clients use our platform and weather services to benefit from a better “gas demand forecast”, positively impacting their profitability.
More information about Ex Machina:
Free trial: optional - depends on custom features, contact email@example.com
Rates after Free trial: Price depends on custom features and predictive analytics plugins, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Gill is a world leading designer and manufacturer of ultrasonic anemometers and integrated weather stations.With over 30 years’ experience, we have an enviable reputation for producing reliable, accurate meteorological instruments for applications in many different sectors including transportation, agriculture, marine, safety, HVAC, industrial, meteorological and defence.The extensive range of instruments we have includes: 2 and 3-axis ultrasonic anemometers, integrated multi-function weather stations and communications software.Our commitment towards innovation, design and high quality has brought many rewards, with accreditation to BS EN ISO 9001:2015 and numerous internationally recognised awards. We are members of AMS, RMetS, EMS and HMEI.
Protocols known as Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN) are accelerating smart city and IoT deployments in Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Semtech’s open LoRaWAN standard is the backbone for many IoT uses that require bidirectional data communication and geolocation information.
|Plug & Sense! SA-XTR LoRaWAN||1|
|Lorix LoRaWAN Base Station, EU (EXM pre-configured)||1|
|Weather station GMX-600 (W-PO-T-H-AP) Probe||1|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||1|
|Outdoors USB cable||1|
|USB-220 V Adapter||1|
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 11 models and more than 150 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with external panel option
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Lorix Gateway Documentacion
- Base Station for LoRaWAN networks (868 MHz-EU version)
- Ethernet connectivity (PoE)
- Waterproof and robust: IP-65 certified
- Small form-factor
- Easy configuration
- Linux OS
- European and American versions
- Fully certified (CE/FCC/IC)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.