EXM ΙοΤ PaaS combines powerful analytics and visualization of sensor data, with edge or cloud side processing, connecting with any sensor hardware or protocol. It is designed for B2B enterprise use cases, being secure, white-label, multi-tenant, taking also end user/customer experience into account.
EXM IoT PaaS has the ability to utilize LoRaWAN communications enabling diverse low-power wireless sensor driven IoT use-cases, such as water/gas meters, water quality monitoring, indoor/outdoor climate/air quality tracking, etc.
In addition, EXM IoT PaaS can support a plethora of use-cases requiring prediction analytics on weather sensitive resources, such as gas or energy demand forecast, utilizing our extremely accurate, enterprise weather forecast, the “Weather Ex Machina” service.
More information about EXM IoT PaaS:
- Home Page
- Case study developed by Libelium sensors
- Other Information
- Overview of the Ex Machina IoT Platform [Video]
EXM offers a 60 days free trial account
Rates after trial: Price depends on custom features and predictive analytics plugins
Protocols known as Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN) are accelerating smart city and IoT deployments in Europe, Asia, Australia and North America. Semtech’s open LoRaWAN standard is the backbone for many IoT uses that require bidirectional data communication and geolocation information.
|Multitech LoRaWAN BS, 4G, AEP||1|
|Plug & Sense! SCP LoRaWAN||2|
|Plug & Sense! SA-PRO LoRaWAN||1|
|Noise Level Sensor||2|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Probe||3|
|WS-3000 (anemometer + wind vane + pluviometer) Probe||1|
|outdoors USB cable||3|
|USB-220 V Adapter||3|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||3|
Plug & Sense! Documentation
Multitech Gateway Documentacion
- Multiprotocol Base Station for LoRaWAN networks
- 4G and Ethernet (POE)
- Waterproof and robust: IP-67 certified
- Kit for secure outdoors installation
- Easy configuration
- European and Americas versions
- Fully certified (CE/FCC/IC)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.