EXM ΙοΤ PaaS combines powerful analytics and visualization of sensor data, with edge or cloud side processing, connecting with any sensor hardware or protocol. It is designed for B2B enterprise use cases, being secure, white-label, multi-tenant, taking also end user/customer experience into account.
EXM IoT PaaS has the ability to utilize LoRaWAN communications enabling diverse low-power wireless sensor driven IoT use-cases, such as water/gas meters, water quality monitoring, indoor/outdoor climate/air quality tracking, etc.
In addition, EXM IoT PaaS can support a plethora of use-cases requiring prediction analytics on weather sensitive resources, such as gas or energy demand forecast, utilizing our extremely accurate, enterprise weather forecast, the “Weather Ex Machina” service.
More information about EXM IoT PaaS:
- Home Page
- Case study developed by Libelium sensors
- Other Information
- Overview of the Ex Machina IoT Platform [Video]
EXM offers a 60 days free trial account
Rates after trial: Price depends on custom features and predictive analytics plugins
|Plug & Sense! SCP 4G EU/BR V2||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Probe||1|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO) low concentrations [Calibrated] Probe||1|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||1|
|outdoors USB cable||1|
|USB-220 V Adapter||1|
|Plug&Sense! Programming Service (kit of Marketplace)||1|
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 11 models and more than 150 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with external panel option
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.