OPI is a Decision Support System based on sensors and predictive models. The sensors installed on the fields collect all the relevant data like temperature, humidity, solar radiation and leaf wetness. With OPI you get the most customized alerts and notifications, field data history, detailed charts, and a customizable calendar where you can mark all the relevant events and check the risk probabilities of plant diseases, thanks to the elaborations of predictive models. Its advanced technology and agronomic science are packed in an easy-to-use software; it is available in English, Spanish, Italian, German, French and Russian.
More information :
30 days free trial on demo
Rates after Free trial:
Contact for more information and quotations: email@example.com
|Plug & Sense! SA-PRO 4G||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Probe||1|
|Leaf wetness probe||1|
|Luminosity (luxes accuracy) Probe||1|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||1|
|Extension cord 3 m||1|
|outdoors USB cable||1|
|USB-220 V Adapter||1|
|SIM card – Evja||1|
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 11 models and more than 150 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with external panel option
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.