eVineyard is the ultimate vineyard spraying decision support.
eVineyard helps you manage your vineyard to reduce costs, grow better grapes and preserve the environment. eVineyard advises you on when to take preventative actions against vine diseases, based on the available weather data, your past actions and the vineyard characteristics. To help you grow better grapes with less resources.
Advanced disease development models help you grow better grapes and spend less.
Access the data and get alerts in real time, when in vineyard, in cellar, or at home.
Create analyses of maintenance work and weather through and across seasons.
eVineyard uses available weather data, characteristics of your vineyard, and your work activity log to help you improve your growing practices and help you safely grow healthy grapes as organically as possible.
More information :
Rates for eVineyard IPM package: 1070€ for the first year (670€/year afterwards).
For more information about rates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Plug & Sense! SA-PRO 4G||2|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Probe||2|
|Soil moisture 1,5 m Probe||2|
|Soil moisture 4,5 m Probe||2|
|Leaf wetness probe||2|
|WS-3000 (anemometer + wind vane + pluviometer) Probe||2|
|1.5m probe extender||2|
|outdoors USB cable||2|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 11 models and more than 150 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with external panel option
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
Libelium is not responsible for the programming and codes loaded on the Plug&Sense! contained in this Kit. Technical Support related to the Plug&Sense! behavior resulting from this programming will be provided by Elmitel