eOrchard is the ultimate orchard management software.
eOrchard helps you manage your orchards to reduce costs, grow better fruits and preserve the environment. eOrchard advises you on when to take preventative actions against different fruit diseases, based on the available weather data, your past actions, and the orchard characteristics. To help you grow better fruits with less resources.
Advanced disease development models help you grow better fruits and spend less.
Access the data and get alerts in real time.
Create analyses of maintenance work and weather through and across seasons.
eOrchard uses available weather data, characteristics of your orchard, and your work activity log to help you improve your growing practices and help you safely grow healthy fruits as nature-friendly as possible.
More information :
Rates after Free trial: eOrchard IPM package: 1070€ for the first year (670€/year afterwards).
For more information about rates, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
|Plug & Sense! SA-PRO 4G||2|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Probe||2|
|Soil moisture 1,5 m Probe||2|
|Soil moisture 4,5 m Probe||2|
|Leaf wetness probe||2|
|WS-3000 (anemometer + wind vane + pluviometer) Probe||2|
|1.5m probe extender||2|
|outdoors USB cable||2|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 11 models and more than 150 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with external panel option
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
Libelium is not responsible for the programming and codes loaded on the Plug&Sense! contained in this Kit. Technical Support related to the Plug&Sense! behavior resulting from this programming will be provided by Elmitel