CymbIoT is the only market-available, field-tested product that utilizes Internet of Things (IoT) infrastructure to connect all types of systems, sub-systems, video feeds, and sensors into a single platform.
Tried and tested in HLS and Emergency Response solutions, CymbIoT is designed based on operational and operator needs, enabling Security, Defense, and First Responder forces to manage situations in real-time.
CymbIoT is sensor agnostic, easily integrating any 3rd party products to rapidly deliver a working IoT solution.
More information about CymbIoT:
Free trial: CymbIoT offers 14 days free trial.
|Plug & Sense! SCP 4G||1|
|Noise Level Sensor||1|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2) [Calibrated] Probe||1|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO) [Calibrated] Probe||1|
|Luminosity (luxes accuracy) Probe||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Probe||1|
|220V adapter + outdoors USB cable (power accessory for P&S!)||1|
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 11 models and more than 150 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with external panel option
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.