Cumulocity is the leading independent Device and Application Management Internet of Things (IoT) Platform since 2010. Our Internet of Things Platform connects and manages your machines effortlessly, so you can focus on your business’ value adding activities. Connect your things over any network in minutes with a 'plug and play' approach.
Manage your things with condition monitoring, real-time analytics and fully configurable dashboards. Extend your service with easy workflow integration to your business applications. The IoT platform is open, application centric and free-to-try which allows you to prove your end-to-end business concept quickly with a handful of things and rapidly scale your deployment to over 20 global data centres as you connect millions with carrier grade security, reliability and scalability.
More information :
Free trial: 90 days.
Important: With your order you will receive the link to Cumulocity explaining how to obtain your developer account
Rates after Free trial: Contact us to tailor your platform at firstname.lastname@example.org
Libelium Cloud Bridge
The Libelium Cloud Bridge is a service for connecting sensor nodes with many cloud services available for data analysis and graphical representation. Data goes through the Libelium Cloud Bridge service to the final cloud service.The Libelium Cloud Bridge service has a buffer of limited size that is cleared as far as data is sent to the final cloudservice.
Libelium Cloud Bridge bring this features:
- Send information from any Libelium sensor node (*) to any Cloud Platform by simply using a unique HTTPS request
- Compatible off-the-shelf with any NB-IoT / 4G / WiFi device
- Compatible with LoRaWAN / ZigBee networks using specific middleware in Gateways and Base Stations
- Compatible with the Sigfox Backend
- Manage the Cloud Servers to send the data from the control panel
- Double Encryption:
- From the node to the Bridge (unique AES 128 Key per node)
- From the node to the Cloud (unique AES 256 Key per node)
(*) In the future any third party HTTPS IoT device will be able to work with the Bridge
More information about Libelium Cloud Bridge:
|Plug & Sense! SCP 4G v2||1|
|Plug & Sense! SE-PRO 4G v2||1|
|Noise / Sound Level Sensor||1|
|Luminosity (luxes accuracy)||1|
|Carbon Monoxide (CO) low concentrations [Calibrated] Probe||1|
|Nitric Dioxide (NO2) [Calibrated] (High Accuracy) Probe||1|
|Ozone (O3) [Calibrated] Probe||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Probe||1|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
|Bridge, Freemium License||1|
|outdoors USB cable||2|
|USB-220 V Adapter||2|
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 11 models and more than 150 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with external panel option
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
Libelium is not responsible for the programming and codes loaded on the Plug&Sense! contained in this Kit. Technical Support related to the Plug&Sense! behavior resulting from this programming will be provided by Elmitel