Convergia unique value proposition
We are a Technology & Connectivity Solutions company, founded in Montreal, Canada in 1998 and affiliate of the Future Electronics Group, third largest electronics components distributor in the world.
We have a wide and solid presence in the Pan American region. Our complete portfolio of products and services is available in the 12 main countries of the region.
Convergia has over 20 years of telco and networking experience, aggregating over 700 global cellular operators and offers the connectivity that is best fit for your purpose. From a global roaming multi-operator IoT SIM for best coverage to a single operator, non-roaming SIM for highest data rates, all at industry best price.
Convergia differentiates itself as a 'one-stop-connectivity-IoT solutions-shop' customers gain access to dedicated account managers and support engineers to assure you have a single point of contact for all your connectivity, technology and IoT solution needs.
With more than 20 years of experience in the industry, Convergia has developed important strategic alliances with numerous leading technology companies worldwide, and an exemplary list of customers who currently benefit from our solutions and personalized attention.
- Technology coverage in +50 countries
- 500 team-members located throughout our different countries
- +30 Certified Engineers in different countries
Our cellular CxC SIM card works on the largest and best cellular operators around the world. Connect your products over any 2G, 3G, 4G networks. Convergia’s IoT specialists apply a consultative approach to helping you plan, propose, implement, and support your IoT solutions. They are your single point of contact for the entire experience. You can be confident that our team of experts will design, build, and implement the best IoT solution for your business.
Know more about the benefits:
CXC Smart Water platform
CxC Smart Water is the platform to monitor sensors contained in this kit in real-time.
The described version has the following features:
- Map: Geolocation of devices.
- Dashboard: With real-time sensor information.
- Reports: History of data acquired by devices. Option to download the data.
- Alerts: When a variable exceeds a certain threshold
- Device management: creation of new devices, geolocation configuration.
- Rule and alert management: Create and manage rules to generate alerts.
In addition, the platform can be customized to:
- Change the look & feel the customer wants.
- Add capabilities.
- Connect with other platforms
Platform live demo available, contact Convergia:CONVERGIA CXC WATER
|Plug & Sense! SW 4G||1|
|Dissolved Oxygen sensor||1|
|Conductivity Calibration Kit, K=0,1||1|
|Conductivity Calibration Kit, K=1||1|
|Conductivity Calibration Kit, K=10||1|
|pH Calibration Kit||1|
|DO Calibration Solution||1|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||1|
|Outdoors USB cable||1|
|USB-220 V Adapter||1|
|SIM card – CxC||1|
|Technical consultancy 2 hrs||1|
|Plug&Sense! Programming Service (kit of Marketplace)||1|
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.