Microsoft Azure is a leading provider of integrated cloud service for analytics, computing, database, mobile, networking, storage, and web. The Microsoft Azure IoT Suite helps you to get started on your IoT project in minutes through a set of extensible preconfigured solutions that address common IoT scenarios, such as remote monitoring and predictive maintenance. Core to Azure IoT Suite is the Azure IoT Hub that enables secure, reliable, bi-directional communication between IoT endpoints such as sensors and the cloud. Azure IoT Hub supports a broad set of operating systems, protocols and common languages, so you can configure your connections to the devices.
More information about Microsoft Azure:
Microsoft Azure offers a 30 days / £125 free trial account
Important: With your order you will receive the link to the Cloud Connector User Guide explaining how to obtain your developer account and how to set it up
Libelium Cloud Bridge
The Libelium Cloud Bridge is a service for connecting sensor nodes with many cloud services available for data analysis and graphical representation. Data goes through the Libelium Cloud Bridge service to the final cloud service.The Libelium Cloud Bridge service has a buffer of limited size that is cleared as far as data is sent to the final cloudservice.
Libelium Cloud Bridge bring this features:
- Send information from any Libelium sensor node (*) to any Cloud Platform by simply using a unique HTTPS request
- Compatible off-the-shelf with any NB-IoT / 4G / WiFi device
- Compatible with LoRaWAN / ZigBee networks using specific middleware in Gateways and Base Stations
- Compatible with the Sigfox Backend
- Manage the Cloud Servers to send the data from the control panel
- Double Encryption:
- From the node to the Bridge (unique AES 128 Key per node)
- From the node to the Cloud (unique AES 256 Key per node)
(*) In the future any third party HTTPS IoT device will be able to work with the Bridge
More information about Libelium Cloud Bridge:
|Plug & Sense! SCP 4G v2||1|
|Plug & Sense! SA-PRO 4G v2||1|
|Noise Level Sensor||1|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2) [Calibrated] Probe||1|
|Soil moisture 1,5 m Probe||1|
|WS-3000 (anemometer + wind vane + pluviometer) Probe||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Probe||1|
|Luminosity (luxes accuracy) Probe||1|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
|Bridge, Freemium License||1|
|Outdoors USB cable||2|
|USB-220 V Adapter||2|
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.