AWS IoT provides secure, bi-directional communication between Internet-connected things (such as sensors, actuators, embedded devices, or smart appliances) and the AWS cloud. This enables you to collect telemetry data from multiple devices and store and analyze the data. You can also create applications that enable your users to control these devices from their phones or tablets.
The AWS Free Tier includes services with a free tier available for 12 months.
Important: With your order you will receive the link to the Cloud Connector User Guide explaining how to obtain your developer account and how to set it up.
Libelium Cloud Bridge
The Libelium Cloud Bridge is a service for connecting sensor nodes with many cloud services available for data analysis and graphical representation. Data goes through the Libelium Cloud Bridge service to the final cloud service.The Libelium Cloud Bridge service has a buffer of limited size that is cleared as far as data is sent to the final cloudservice.
Libelium Cloud Bridge bring this features:
- Send information from any Libelium sensor node (*) to any Cloud Platform by simply using a unique HTTPS request
- Compatible off-the-shelf with any NB-IoT / 4G / WiFi device
- Compatible with LoRaWAN / ZigBee networks using specific middleware in Gateways and Base Stations
- Compatible with the Sigfox Backend
- Manage the Cloud Servers to send the data from the control panel
- Double Encryption:
- From the node to the Bridge (unique AES 128 Key per node)
- From the node to the Cloud (unique AES 256 Key per node)
(*) In the future any third party HTTPS IoT device will be able to work with the Bridge
More information about Libelium Cloud Bridge:
|Plug & Sense! SCP 4G v2||1|
|Plug & Sense! SA-PRO 4G v2||1|
|Noise Level Sensor||1|
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2) [Calibrated] Probe||1|
|Soil moisture 1,5 m Probe||1|
|WS-3000 (anemometer + wind vane + pluviometer) Probe||1|
|Temperature, Humidity and Pressure Probe||1|
|Luminosity (luxes accuracy) Probe||1|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
|Bridge, Freemium License||1|
|Outdoors USB cable||2|
|USB-220 V Adapter||2|
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 11 models and more than 150 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with external panel option
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.