Screen 500 Employees for fever in under 30 minutes with only two kits!
- High Speed — Three scans in under five seconds
- Easy Operation — Green means go, red means stop
- No-Touch — Scans through Infrared, 5 inches away (13 cm). Not required a person nearby, avoiding to be infected.
Simple, Portable, Trustworthy
- Battery Powered — Runs 12 hours on single charge
- High Accuracy — +/- .32° F (0.2ºC) at 5 inches (13 cm).
- Durable — Made in the USA, the sensor has an anodized aluminum body with fully-potted electronics
- Trustworthy — Same sensor being used in the International Space Station's Advanced Plant Habitat
Applications: buildings and facilities where it can be placed
The Fever Screening Kit provides an invaluable tool for organizations looking for ways to limit exposure to contagious illnesses within their facilities.
The Aridea Fever Screening Kit provides an invaluable tool for organizations looking for ways to limit exposure to contagious illnesses within their facilities.
Aridea Fever Screening Kit allows customers to quickly check the skin temperature of people entering their facilities by using infrared technology. The temperature scans require no contact and typically take less than 5 seconds.
The kit includes an LED light that shows green when a scan provides a successful reading and signaling to that person that they can proceed to enter the facility.
Personnel can then work with that individual to complete a more thorough diagnosis of potential illness.
|Plug & Sense! AC||1|
|Infrared radiometer sensor probe: Apogee SI 411 with a narrow calibration range.||1|
|LED indicator probe||1|
|220V adapter + outdoors USB cable (power accessory for P&S!)||1|
|Basic programming included (measuring+led green/red). Request for our PCS service for additional programming||1|
|Communication protocols available: 4G, LoRaWAN, Sigfox and NB-IoT||1|
|Mounting bracket accessory||1|
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 11 models and more than 150 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with external panel option
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)