Meshlium visualization plugin allows to:
- Visualize real-time data.
- Show measured data graphically between different time periods. It is possible to select for example last week, or last month data.
- Compare different parameters in the same node, and check their historical evolution in a comparative way.
- Geolocate the nodes via GPS and a communication module, and check in a visual map the data measured for each node.
- Sensor data is stored internally using the Meshlium MySQL database. Data can be extracted to a third Cloud Platform later.
Know more about the Meshlium Visualizer at the Meshlium Technical Guide. Section 16.
* There is no SSH access in the IoT Vertical Kits.
Meshlium Sensor Visualizer interface includes 100 times free access limit.
After 100 log-ins a license fee can be acquired to keep on using it.
Reducing Logistics’ environmental impact by air quality monitoring in the Baltic Sea Port of Gdansk, Poland.
Monitoring aquatic and environmental parameters at the coldest weather conditions to encourage salmon spawning and reduce pollution in Oslo.
Libelium’s IoT sensors platform helps to control environmental impact on Palma de Mallorca’s harbor to become a smart tourist destination.
|Meshlium 4G 802.15.4 AP||1|
|Plug & Sense! SE-PRO 802.15.4-PRO 5 dBi||1|
|Temperature, humidity and pressure Sensor Probe||1|
|Calibrated Carbon Monoxide (CO) gas Sensor Probe||1|
|Calibrated Nitric Dioxide (NO2) gas Sensor (High Accuracy) Probe||1|
|Calibrated Ozone (O3) gas Sensor Probe||1|
|Calibrated Sulfur Dioxide (SO2) gas Sensor (High Accuracy) Probe||1|
|Particle Matter (PM1 / PM2.5 / PM10) - Dust Sensor||1|
|Outdoors USB cable||1|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||1|
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.