Value added by the software layer:
- With 1oT eSIM, you have full flexibility to select the best available network operator for your IoT project. Either based on broader coverage or better pricing.
- 1oT eSIM allows swapping operator services “over-the-air” without changing the SIM on the field.
- Besides essential connectivity management, you can see real-time Libelium sensor measurement readings on the 1oT SIM management platform.
1oT provides a seamless experience for controlling all your eSIM cards through a self-service platform called 1oT Terminal.
This package comes with 1oT’s eSIM, which allows you to choose telecom providers among pre-negotiated carrier deals over-the-air.
To receive sensor readings, enable the Libelium App in Terminal to add your device Serial ID and the eSIM Identificator (EID).
More information visit:
20MB of free data usage globally for 2 active months.
Rates after Free trial:
Rates after free trial are based on our pricing which can be seen here: https://1oT.com/pricing
|Potable water monitoring||Monitor the quality of tap water in cities.||pH, ORP, Dissolved Oxygen (DO).|
|Chemical leakages||Detect leakages and wastes of factories in rivers.||Extreme pH values signal chemical spills, Dissolved Oxygen (DO).|
|Swimming pool remote measurement||Control remotely the swimming pool conditions.||pH, Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP).|
|Pollution levels in the sea||Control real-time leakages and wastes in the sea.||Conductivity (Salinity), pH, Dissolved Oxygen (DO).|
|Plug & Sense! SW 4G||2|
|Oxidation Reduction Potential sensor||2|
|Dissolved Oxygen sensor||2|
|Soil/Water temperature (Pt-1000) Probe||-|
|Conductivity Calibration Kit, K=0,1||1|
|Conductivity Calibration Kit, K=1||1|
|Conductivity Calibration Kit, K=10||1|
|ORP Calibration Solution||1|
|pH Calibration Kit||1|
|DO Calibration Solution||1|
|External solar panel 7V - 500mA (power accessory for P&S!)||2|
|outdoors USB cable||2|
|USB-220 V Adapter||2|
|eSIM card – 1oT||2|
|Technical consultancy 2 hrs||1|
|Plug&Sense! Programming Service (kit of Marketplace)||1|
Plug & Sense! Documentation
- 11 models and more than 150 sensor probes available (gases monitoring, water quality, Smart Cities, Smart Parking, etc)
- Radio technologies: 802.15.4, 868, 900, WiFi, 4G, Sigfox and LoRaWAN
- Industrial Protocols: RS-485, 4-20 mA, Modbus, CAN Bus
- GPS receiver
- Robust waterproof IP65 enclosure
- Solar powered with external panel option
- Open Source SDK and API
- Over the air programming (OTAP)
- Special holders and brackets ready for installation in street lights and building fronts
- Graphical and intuitive programming interface: Programming Cloud Service
- External SIM socket for 4G models
- Minimum maintenance costs: Add or change a sensor probe in seconds
- Fully certified for the main markets: CE (Europe) / FCC (US) / IC (Canada) / ANATEL (Brazil) / RCM (Australia) / PTCRB (US) / AT&T (US)
Technical Service (2 hours included)
- Arranged in 1 hour time-slot.
- Online: text, screen share, mic and webcam. Interactive.
- Useful for:
- Solve urgent questions that cannot wait forum timelines debug your code.
- Guide you step by step.
- Help you to design a system architecture.
- Improve your program to reduce power consumption, make it more efficient, etc
The Plug & Sense! nodes come ready to be used. Our engineers create complete codes for that specific devices. Codes are uploaded and tested one by one, so the user just needs to switch the nodes on.