Carbon Dioxide Monitor for Air Quality control
- Portable CO2 Monitor with infrared NDIR detector.
- Real-time indoor air quality monitoring within 1,5 secs.
- Reduce infections while keeping the energy consumption of heating and air conditioning.
- Ventilate rooms in a sustainable way when the meter alerts of high CO2 concentration.
- REAL-TIME READING: Accurately monitors CO2 concentration, ambient humidity and temperature in real-time. Data is updated in real-time every 1.5 seconds.
- PRECISION TECHNOLOGY: The product includes a high-performance chip of a sophisticated infrared sensor and uses Big Data recognition algorithms, an advanced technology to evaluate data effectively and in real-time.
- 3 IN 1 AIR QUALITY: Features independent infrared sensors for measuring CO2, temperature and humidity.
- UNIFIED DISPLAY: Features a large digital display that shows unified records in a single screen. Concise, intuitive design with clear area division and excellent quality.
- PORTABLE and VERSATILE: Lightweight design and small size for portability. Easy to carry, you can place it anywhere: schools, offices, bars and restaurants, homes, cars... Made of high quality waterproof material.
- CE APPROVED: It is approved by EU bodies and is CE certified, guaranteeing the use and quality of the product.
- LCD display for data visualisation
- Detection method for CO2: infrared (NDIR)
- Sampling time: 1.5 seconds
- Detection ranges:
- Temperature: -10 °C - 50 °C
- Relative humidity: 20% - 85%
- CO2 concentration: 400 - 5000PPM
- Measurement units:
- CO2 concentration: PPM
- Accuracy ranges:
- Temperature: ± 1ºC
- Humidity: 20% - 85% RH
- CO2: ± 50 PPM or ± 5% RH
- Considerations and precautions:
- Read the instructions carefully before using the device
- Allow the device to operate for a few minutes in an open space before using in an enclosed space for more accurate results.
- Do not cover air intake areas to avoid inaccurate measurements.
- Avoid using solvents to clean the device. Chemical residues may alter the quality of the measurement.
- Avoid using water or other liquids near the product to prevent electrical damage.
- Do not make unauthorised modifications or repairs to the product.
- Keep the manual for any operational questions.
- How to turn on: To start the device you must press and hold the power button for a few seconds.
- How to charge the battery: When the display shows the low battery icon, the device needs to be charged. Insert the included micro USB charging cable or other compatible cables into the device.
Connect the other end to a USB DC charger (such as a smartphone charger) that outputs DC 5V a> = 1000mA. Perform a full charge at least 2-3 hours before use. Avoid charging with a USB computer port that emits only 500mA.
- Product parts: Package contents: measuring device, USB charger cable and instruction manual.
Applications of Carbon Monoxide Monitor:
CO2 meters to prevent Covid-19 infections and improve energy efficiency
Talking, shouting, sneezing or coughing are common actions that generate aerosols. In enclosed spaces, these aerosols can remain suspended in the air for hours.
To reduce the spread of COVID-19, clean air must be brought in and potentially contaminated air removed. Stay safe in enclosed spaces and restore your social life.
Discover how is air quality defined, what are acceptable CO2 levels and the main guidelines for calibration and measurements.
Imagine a secure healthy future again without worries.